Friday, April 17, 2009

MO' RELEASES, MO' PROBLEMS

So here it is, the unawaited fifth chapter of Vol. 30. This one is a bit slow, and nothing really happens, but it sets up the next chapter to be awesome. Expect the next chapter to be somewhat early tomorrow, or a double release the next day, due to some scheduling conflicts.

Vol. 30 Chap. 5:
Mediafire
Megaupload



Edit: I just realized that this is also the two week anniversary of my first release, 14 days and 14 releases, not a bad pace, if I do say so myself (and I do).

2 comments:

  1. Sweet keep it up, I'm still holding out for the volume releases, but love that you're still doing this at such a quick rate.

    And I'll also add that I've never seen mention of these mystical HQ scans of the current JoJos storyline with good translations, before that anonymous commenter in another post mentioned it. So you're not the only one who hasn't heard of them.

    ReplyDelete